Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system.
Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
- Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- Specialized Viewers
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
- 3-way Merge
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
- Synchronize Folders
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FEATURES
- Hex Compare supports in-line editing and wraps lines to fit the window.
- New View Patch command shows diff/patch files as a text comparison.
- HTML folder comparison reports can now embed links to file comparisons.
- Added option to align filenames with different extensions in folder compare.
- File operations can be paused in the folder compare.
- Added new text comparison algorithm choice based on Bram Cohen's Patience Diff.
- Improved appearance on high DPI (retina) displays.
- Portable media devices such as cameras, MP3 players, and Android phones can be compared.
- 7-zip archives can be created or compared, and many other archive types have read-only support, including IMG/ISO disk images.
- Zipx archives can be compared, complete with PPMd, LZMA, and WavPack compression.
- Version Compare now compares the fixed PE header in addition to the version resource.
- Remote Windows servers can be loaded as base folders (e.g., \\server), allowing access to all of its shares.
NEW IN VERSION 4.1
- 64-bit version that handles significantly larger comparisons.
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet comparison is faster and no longer requires Excel.
- Microsoft Word and Excel comparison now supported under other platforms.
- Microsoft OneDrive support.
- IPv6 networking supported.