MEmu is an Android emulator that specializes in video games. With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don't need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
With MEmu, you can install Android games quite easily, simply click the APK button on the right side of the interface, select the APK of the game you want to install, and wait. It really is that easy.
As with most emulators, the controls are already set up, so you can play any game with either the mouse or the keyboard. With MEmu, though, if you don't like how the controls are configured, you can always modify them, or even use an Xbox 360 controller if you are more comfortable with console gaming.
There are numerous Android emulators available, but MEmu is an exceptional choice. It gives you access to a vast array of games for Android, right on your PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
- Add support to PUGB keymapping mode for the real PUBG gaming experience
- Add support to Filipino language
- Fix an issue of occasional camera view stuck in PUBG Mobile, Rules of Survival, and etc.
- Fix an issue of occasional emulator crash in OpenGL mode
- Fix some other tiny bugs
– It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
– It might take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
– Download additional Android 4.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
– Import/Export supports backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu