Create a DVD Masterpiece with Photos, Video and Music
Want to make your own movies? Or maybe you just want to finally burn that film collection on your computer to DVD.
Whatever you want to watch, Wondershare DVD Creator does it all. Simply drag your favorite feature film into DVD Creator for Win (Windows 8 supported), adjust the quality and click burn. Or use DVD Creator's powerful built-in editor to combine your own photos, videos and music into home movies, slideshow, really whatever your imagination can handle.
Wondershare DVD Creator is a video to DVD converter that allows you to make a slide show of your photos by using drag-and-drop functionality.
You can move images directly into the image creator, then you can add your pictures and insert background music etc. Wondershare DVD Creator is also capable of extracting audio streams and saving them to MP3 or M4A format.
Key features include:
- Crop: You can crop the videos to adapt to a different screen sizes.
- Effect: You can add some edited effects (Black and White, sepia, negative, etc).
- Trim: Trimming the video is a really cool function that allows you to delete scenes you don't need, i.e. the credits.
- Watermark: Personalized watermarking is useful tool for amateur editors.
- Rotate: This really useful option is great if you recorded the scene with your camera in a vertical position, and you want to rotate the image to present it via a regular TV.
Burn Video, Photos and Audio Almost in Any Format
· Burn video to DVD from all popular SD video formats, including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, etc.
· Burn HD video like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4), etc.
· Make photo DVD slideshows from BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc. and combine photos and videos together to preserve your memories.
· Burn all video formats to Blu-ray discs such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25 and BD-50.
A Built-in Editor Lets You Touch up Films or Craft Your Own
· Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove letterboxing, crop or capture your favorite clips.
· Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience.
· Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
· Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects and insert background music for better photo slideshow making.